We are looking for a Test Manager with a passion for quality and new technology
Who are we – Invidem KYC Solution?
KYC Solutions is responsible for the technical solutions used in our service to the clients and the end customers. Technology is key for us, to be able to provide a cost effective and compliant solution, and is therefore highly prioritized. We are using modern technology and ways of working and we work with DevSecOps and use a Hybrid Cloud Architecture.
Do you have extensive knowledge working with test strategies and processes? Do you have great experience of working with testing in a cloud environment including several integrated systems and SaaS-solutions?
We offer you an exciting opportunity to grow personally and professionally. Being a company in the startup phase, your focus and responsibility is to ensure that we have effective test processes and to ensure a high level of quality in our solution.
You will continue improving our test processes and coordinate the test work between our different feature teams, consisting of both employees and external consultants. You will work hands-on with actual testing of the solution as well as having the overall responsibility for Invidem´s test processes and strategies. Being a new company, we are using modern technology and ways of working already from the start
This role will report to the Head of KYC Solution and will work closely with other areas within Invidem’s organization.
The work will be performed from the company’s head office in Stockholm and the position is full-time.
- Define and execute Invidem’s testing strategy
- Be responsible for directing and managing Invidem’s testing activities
- Manage/Develop test scenarios and execution of test cases across all testing phases (e.g. SIT, Performance, UAT, Automation and Production validation)
- Provide oversight and direction to the feature teams testing activities and resources
- Review testing scope and approach, and partner with cross-functional IT and business stakeholders to review and approve the overall testing approach
- Define and support in the implementation of an effective test organization set-up
- Oversee and address critical issues, dependencies and risks related to testing
- Manage the review and validation of testable business processes, test data and test environment requirements
- Develop guidelines and best practices to ensure test plans and timelines are aligned with product/program milestones
- Architect and drive test automatization
- Write and maintain test automation in C# and Xunit as well as Cypress
- Drive greater automation test coverage throughout the product with Unit testing, Feature testing and Solution acceptance testing
- Troubleshoots performance, load and stress testing through analysis of system design/coding
- Provide training, mentoring and educating of feature team members
Preferred qualifications and experience for the role
Must have skills & experience
- Very knowledgeable in the concepts of Agile methodologies, Continuous Delivery and modern ways of testing, including test automation
- Hands-on experience from working as a test manager with agile teams consisting of both employees and external consultants
- Knowledge about SAAS-solutions, Azure, DevOps and REST APIs
- Great communication skills and ability to lead, coach and train colleagues and teams
- A strong passion for growing your own and our company´s technology skills
- Goal and solution-oriented mindset
- Possess a “can do” attitude
- As a person you are communicative, curious, kind and full of energy
- Excellent written and spoken English and Swedish
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
Nice to have skills & experience
- Fluency in one of the other Nordic languages: Danish, Finnish, or Norwegian
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application, which should include a CV and cover letter. Visit our homepage www.invidem.com to apply or send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A background check will be performed on all candidates who become relevant to be offered employment.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Magnus Karlsson; Head of KYC Solution, email@example.com.
We believe that an even gender distribution, respect for different backgrounds, experiences and knowledge, will contribute to a constantly evolving organization, fit to achieve our business objectives. We want to find competent and motivated employees, who share our purpose, vision, and goals.
Great people often know great people– please share if you have a friend who would excel at this job