We are looking for Product Owners with a passion for preventing financial crime
Who are we – Invidem Business Development?
The Business Development unit is responsible for setting and driving the long-term vision and strategy for Invidem’s service offering. We focus on development and quality of new features, offerings, and strategic direction as well as managing stakeholder demands, expectations and communication regarding the Service offering. We also assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products and market trends.
Invidem currently works with four agile development teams, “feature teams”. The business scope is divided between the teams, who also co-ordinates the solution delivery to ensure the consistent solution. In each team, the Product Owner is responsible for what the team works with and owns the team backlog.
The Product Owner works primarily within one product team and is a key person to ensure excellent product delivery. The Product Owner is knowledgeable about the complete service offering and is analyzing market trends, developing sales, pricing, and profitability strategies, recommending improvements, and identifying opportunities. The Product Owner should be a customer service-oriented person with strong analytical skills.
This role will report to Head of Business Development and will work closely with Information & Technology Management, Client Relationship Management and KYC Information Services.
The work will be performed from the company’s head office in Stockholm and the role is a full-time position.
- Manage the team backlog with input from stakeholders.
- Responsibility for defining MVPs (minimal viable product) while building, editing, and maintaining the team backlog in collaboration with requirement team.
- Review and prioritize the backlog as preparation work for the sprint planning, including coordination and dependencies with other Product Owners.
- Collaborate with requirement team to detail backlog items and acceptance criteria. Accept epics and features – The P O is responsible for validating that epics and features can be accepted as “done”. This includes validating acceptance criteria and Definition of Done.
- Understand all backlog items, including functional, non-functional, security, infrastructure – while POs are not expected to drive technological decisions, they are supposed to understand the scope of the upcoming work on a general level for priority decisions.
- Investigate the market trends on responsibility area and introduce best of breed ideas into the backlog.
- Establish and manage relationships with other teams and key stakeholders for communicating and getting input on objectives, results, and backlog priorities.
- Participate in stand-up’s, demos, and retrospectives in the team.
Preferred qualifications and experience for the role
Must-have skills & experience
- Self-driven and goal oriented.
- Structured and well organized with a strong ethics.
- A responsible approach and a proactive mindset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done.
- Ability to understand and analyze complex information and to use data/facts to make decisions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving, complex, and quickly transforming environments.
- Continuously identify improvements in processes and tools, with a strong drive to push the boundaries.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the Nordic finance industry, or a related field, in roles such as Product Specialist, Project Manager or Systems-/Product Owner.
- Experience from working in financial services with KYC related topics.
- A good understanding of AML/KYC and regulatory topics such as AML/KYC related regulations, recommendations, and best practices.
- Experience from working with development teams from ideas and requirements, to implementation, delivery, and maintenance.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in Business, or related area.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Nice to have skills & experience
- Experience in leading and supporting hands-on agile tech deliveries in a Product Owner role and/or as a scrum master.
- Knowledge of agile methods such as scrum, Kanban, SAFe.
- Understanding of devops concepts and an interest in operational stability and excellence.
- Worked with tools such as Azure DevOps and Confluence.
- Fluency in one of the Nordic languages; Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, or Finnish.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application, which should include a CV and cover letter. Visit our homepage www.invidem.com to apply or send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A background check will be performed on all candidates who become relevant to be offered employment.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Johan Sojde, Head of Business Development & Communication: email@example.com.
We believe that an even gender distribution, respect for different backgrounds, experiences and knowledge, will contribute to a constantly evolving organization, fit to achieve our business objectives. We want to find competent and motivated employees, who share our purpose, vision, and goals.
Great people often know great people– please share if you have a friend who would excel at this job